7/12/10

Sunday's trip ①

✿ Happy sunny Sunday <( ̄︶ ̄)/ I went to a temple called "Suwankiripidok" We drove up to the hill..The nature was so awesome there (not like in Bangkok) beautiful mountains, clean river and green trees. I saw many strange Buddha images that never seen before ^^ We went to make merit, did Siumsee and sticked some gold leaf on the monk's skeleton that laying in the glass coffin....ஐ Most of people stick it at his head but I decided to stick it at his feet because I was so scared..my arm was not long enough to reach his feet so i had to tiptoe ^^ my crazy friend!!!! he pushed me!!!! my head almost fell into the coffin!!!! CRAZY!!!!!!<("""O""")> of course!!!! I screamed so loudly surely!!!! I kicked him 2 times..huhu..Before went to other places we ate coconut ice cream ^^ yummy!!!!! (O ^ ~ ^ O)´¯`•.¸¸.ஐ
 








1 comment: