7/8/10

The new room ஐ ≈

Hello!!!! (⌒ε⌒*) I am so happy today because I moved to a new room last night and i could sleep well..。◕‿◕。There is an air conditioner at the new room <( ̄︶ ̄)/ soooooo cold lol ✿ i slept with Bella in my arms. If she can say she must tell "wow I am so cold!!! hug me tight Kadeeeee❤" My roommates are also happy because there is a refrigerator ^^ We were so excited yesterday lol Moreover there are washing machines and TV near the room ^^ that is one of good things that made me happy with my 4 months internship..Σ( ° △ °|||) Today I and another friend just got company cards..I have to show it to security guards before enter the dormitory...Since I come to this factory I have told them "I didn't have the card" and made kawaisou face o(‧'''‧)o I got it nowwww ^^ don't need to talk so much with guards haha ஐ ≈ We didn't have formal pics so we gave him cute pics..haha...but ohhhh what did he do with my pic!!!!!!My face is soooooo round lol huhu ( ̄▽ ̄)~*salapao ( ̄﹏ ̄)



1 comment:

  1. new room sabai mak mak very good ^^

    you have a employee ID, you can work

    hahaha

    round?? I think narak mak mak ^^

    ReplyDelete