7/20/10

❉☃ Ben ☃❉

Sunday (*^-^*) I went to meet a friend who has just come back from Russia and some of high school friends <( ̄︶ ̄)/ We had Syabu Syabu for dinner ❤❤❤ Oishikatta ^^ Ben really likes this kind of foods. We also ate it last year when he came back to Thai. I & Ben have been being friends since we were 7 years old.. so long ne..¸¸.ஐ He is one of my good friends. His home is near my home and we studied at the same school (◕‿◕✿) (◕〝◕) We talked to each other on Skype almost every week when he lived in Russia so i never felt he was so far from me lol I was so excited to see real Ben though. He came back to Thai only short time for vocation. I had a really nice day ♡. (O ^ ~ ^ O) See you again next year Ben ^^ I am looking forward to meeting his Russian girl ^^ hope he will find her soon ❤❤❤ I miss him (^_-)-☆ and hope he doesn't forget to miss me!!!!! haha







No comments:

Post a Comment