7/28/10

Amphawa ✿ Boat

✿ ✿ ✿ We took a boat to see fireflies and night view along the river (◕‿◕✿) I was so excited because long time I never seen those insects...Last time (many years ago) I saw them at my hometown and tried to catch them with my dad. Coming to Amphawa reminded me of childhood though. Unfortunately not so many fireflies came out to let me see because of the rain (/≧▽≦)/ o(≧o≦)o so we decided to ride the boat around the island to see old fashioned homes and local trees instead...It was so romantic to be in boat with silent night, cold weather and fresh breeze (O ^ ~ ^ O) ❤





We took another boat again in the morning to go seeing temples. We were going to see about 5 temples but could see only 4 ones.The weather was really good in the morning and started to be so hot about 11 am ✿ The daytime view was also beautiful and We could see diffirent people life style. ✿ A housewife was washing cloths. ✿ An old man was reading newspaper and drinking coffee. ✿ A woman was getting ready to go for work with her boat. ✿ A little kid was waving hand to tourist's boats...We can't see those kind of things here in Bangkok..... (◕〝◕) •.★*...





4 comments:

  1. you should take me to go there Kade (~‾ ▽‾)~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come see me Cristine!!!! ^^ I will take you there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. tanoshisou desune^^
    yoru no keshiki ga kirei desu
    yark pai na\(^^)/

    ReplyDelete