9/6/10

✿ Ka-Ra-O-Ke ✿

Last night after came back from Beer's home we went to karaoke at Esplanade shopping mall (^_-)-☆ We spent 2 hrs singing English,Chinese and Thai songs in the m size karaoke room ^^ I & Kitto sang English songs together. Kitto can read Chinese so he sang Chinese songs for us. I & Pang sang some English songs and many Thai songs..haha ✿ Had a great time although we all were so tired from countryside trip (⌒ε⌒*)




Kitto ✿ Kade ✿ Pang <( ̄︶ ̄)/ Sorry Pang your face is too big!!!haha


✿ The first song we sang together "my love<3333 (Westlife)" the song that everyone can sing ^^


Kitto sang a few Chinese songs. We didn't understand but his voice was nice ^^


Kitto picked "big big world (Emilia)" for us but I & Pang could song only ✿ "i am a big big girl in a big big world. it's not a big big thing if you leave me" ^^ Pang!!! you will get pimples because of my saliva lol

1 comment: